Playtopia General Policies
- Playtopia is a parent supervised facility. Children must not be left unattended anytime.
- All adults, children, and infants entering the Playtopia must sign the waiver and get the wristband before entering.
- We are a peanut/nut aware facility!
- No outside food and drinks allowed for drop-in customers.
- Adults are REQUIRED to wear socks (no shoes, bare feet or indoor slippers are allowed).
- Children are REQUIRED to wear grip socks.
- Strollers are prohibited from being taken into the facility. They can be left in the receptionist area outside of the gate.
- Playtopia is not responsible for any injuries
- Playtopia is not responsible for any lost/stolen items
- No food, drinks or gum is allowed in the play area.
- Please ensure that you and your children are free of any sickness or infections.
- Masks are not required, however we respect everyone’s personal choice to wear one if they so wish or not.
- Playtopia reserves the right to refuse entry or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly, you are unsafe and/or disrespectful to others.
Drop-In Session Policies:
- Drop in sessions are for 2.5 hours only. You must leave the facility at the expiry time based on the time you entered.
- After purchasing a ticket online, it is valid 3 months after purchase date. No need to book the date. We are open every day 10:00am – 8:00pm, however please check our website and social media for any closure notices.
- One adult is free with one paid child. Any additional adult must buy a ticket.
- Children under 1 are free. They must be accompanied by a paid child or paid adult ticket.
- Adults are not allowed to jump on the trampoline. Only children up to 12 years of age are allowed to go on the trampoline.
- All children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult (over the age of 18).
- Children must be wearing GRIP socks to go on the trampoline. Under no exceptions may they go without grip socks.
- Children must be between 4 to 12 years of age to go on the trampoline. No child over 12 or any adult is allowed to jump on the trampoline.
- Children under the age of 4 years must be accompanied by an adult in the designated toddler jumping area.
- There is a height limit to each side of the trampoline.
- Adults are not allowed to jump, stand on the padding, sides and middle of the trampoline as it is a safety hazard to those jumping.
- All participants must have a waiver signed before jumping
- Participants must remove all sharp objects, and jewelry that might cause injury while jumping.
- Lying down and sitting on the trampolines is prohibited
- Please do not grab safety pads/ netting
- One participant per trampoline
- No wrestling, racing or tackling
- Please do not jump if you have health limitations, previous injuries, or are pregnant
- Do not land on head or neck
- Do not attempt any tricks you have not been trained for.
- Children must be 4 years and older for regular slide section
- If children are younger, then they must be accompanied by an adult
- Must go down with arms crossed
- Must be sitting on their bottom, and go feet first
- Must go one at a time
- Participants must be wearing tights/pants/ full/ knee length pants unless parents have given permission.